The Pediatric Pulmonary Institute treats children from birth (including premature babies) until age 18, with all types of respiratory tract diseases. These include:
• Persistent and recurrent pneumonia
• Chronic lung disease of prematurity (BPD)
• Congenital respiratory malformations
• Cystic Fibrosis
• Sleep apnea and disorders
• Chronic pulmonary diseases
Our Unit offers inpatient and outpatient services including respiratory clinic and day hospitalization. We also have a special clinic for monitoring and treatment of children at-risk for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
We give consultation services to the entire Pediatric Division.
The unit is equipped with a modernized pediatric bronchoscopy suite, and pediatric sleep and lung function test laboratories.
Prof. Elie Picard
Ms. Yael Greenberg