Stages in the Shaare Zedek Job Application Process
• Applying and sending your resume. Sending your resume through the website
• Phone interview. Matching expectations and recording personal details.
• HR Division interview. Assessing your suitability for available positions.
• Professional interview (if needed). With the Director of the relevant unit.
• Suitability testing. For some positions at Shaare Zedek, candidates are required to undergo selection tests at a selection and evaluation institute. This gives us more information regarding a candidate’s suitability.
• Medical checks and immunization procedure. Once you have been accepted to a position, you will undergo a series of medical check-ups – including vaccines and fitness tests – with a designated employment doctor, as required by Health Ministry regulations.
• Employment agreement. Employment agreements at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center are in keeping with group work agreements and government hospital regulations. Conditions will be agreed upon during the recruitment process. For this purpose, the candidate will be invited to a personal meeting with the Director of the Department of Employee Affairs.