The Logistics and Engineering Division provides and maintains a stable infrastructure to ensure the hospital's continuous operation.
Our main goal is to provide constant logistical support for the medical divisions so they can give patients the best possible care.
The engineering section is responsible for all infrastructures – electrical, water (including treating the special water used by the dialysis units), medical gasses (oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide) and air conditioning, as well as for the buildings and all medical equipment.
We focus on providing a safe environment all around the hospital and perform regular quality checks and evaluations on all systems as required by law.
We handle hundreds of requests each day – local and international purchases, storage of thousands of items and supplying departments with perishable medical equipment, chemicals, office supplies and more. Our sterile supply array, one of the best in Israel, provides the operating rooms and institutes with thousands of kits throughout the year.
Other responsibilities include:
• Cleaning and hygiene (including laundry and waste removal)
• Communication systems (cellular, wired, wireless, satellite).
• Operating the sophisticated switchboard and Appointment Call Center, handling hundreds of calls a day
• Preparing food for staff and patients.
• Accompanying new construction projects.
Mr. Gadi Ilan
Mr. Gadi Ilan
Engineering (to report malfunctions):
Main Building, 5th Floor