We offer our international patients a personalized approach that includes:
- Quick response to your application
- Tailor-made treatment protocols including detailed cost estimates
- Appointment scheduling with Shaare Zedek specialists
- Pre-registration and coordination of admission
- Personal escorts to appointments and procedures
- Transportation arrangements (optional) including airport transfers, ground or air ambulance and medical escort, if necessary
- Hotel or long-term lodging for patients and their families
- Translation services- Over 40 languages are spoken among the hospital staff and we will work to make sure that language is never a barrier in the way to your care
- The Medical Tourism Office is happy to respond to special requests from patients and their families, including assistance with non-medical travel and tourism related needs
At Shaare Zedek your overall comfort has the highest priority. A personal, native-speaking staff member will accompany you throughout the entire process.
About Shaare Zedek Medical Center
Shaare Zedek Medical Center is today Israel’s fastest growing hospital, providing medical care for over 700,000 people each year. A national and globally recognized leader in both clinical care and advanced academic research, Shaare Zedek is home to more than 30 inpatient departments, 70 outpatient units and dozens of research institutes. The hospital proudly serves as a center of advanced medicine for all the people of Jerusalem and the surrounding areas with constant attention to patient-centered care while embracing the latest modes of medical technology
In recent years, our hospital has invested considerable resources and attention to the treatment of patients from abroad. For this purpose we developed a comprehensive Medical Tourism Program.